We all want something quick, easy, tasty AND loaded with health benefits. I have found a solution in this smoothie!
The smoothie calls for a few ingredients. One of them being something not so easy to consume. I have been researching the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. After experimenting and drinking the stuff for 2 weeks straight I am convinced that it really is a miracle worker. BUT just thinking back and remembering the times I was shooting down a tablespoon of pure undiluted ACV makes me gag. Serioulsy, gagging now. SO the solution? Sneaking some into my smoothies! ACV will help with so many things. Like:
- Say goodbye to your bloated stomach (Hello bikini season)
- Your skin will begin to purifying (What's up CoverGirl.)
- Your body will get a nice boost of energy just in time to hit the gym. (Not a fan of Pre-Work out drinks from places like GNC)
- Jump start your metabolism.
- 1 Banana (Adds some sweetness)
- 1 cup of Frozen Fruit Blend (Frozen fruit helps get your smoothie freezing cold. The colder the better!)
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar (Make sure it's the kind With The "Mother"!)
- 1 teaspoon of Natural Honey (Local honey is best! Don't buy fake honey. I mean, come on!)
- 2 large leaves of Kale (Put one leaf in whole on the stem. The other, take it off the stem. Stem is super bitter but super packed with so much goodness!!)
- 1 cup of Water (Add more if the smoothie is too thick for your taste.)
There you have it! The Multitasker Smoothie! AKA The Skin Purifying Metabolism Boosting Pre-Work Out Smoothie
Try the smoothie out and let me know what it does for you! I would love to hear about your experience with this miracle worker. Comment below and fill me in on any different way you found to make a multitasking smoothie. Need any tips or ideas for a fitness boost? Hit me up!! It's so much easier to make a lifestyle change and to keep it up, with someone else who shares it. So don't be shy!